Eclipse hotkey

Jack

Hi,

I know this is not a eclipse forum. But I think many people here use
eclipse.
Where can I find information about hotkeys of eclipse? I can not find
it from the document of eclipse.

Thanks,

Jack

Philipp

Jack a écrit :
Hi,

I know this is not a eclipse forum. But I think many people here use
eclipse.
Where can I find information about hotkeys of eclipse? I can not find
it from the document of eclipse.

ctrl-shift-L

RedGrittyBrick

Jack said:
I know this is not a eclipse forum. But I think many people here use
eclipse.
Where can I find information about hotkeys of eclipse? I can not find
it from the document of eclipse.

When I want help with an application, I often find it useful to use the
application's built-in "Help" as a first resort.

Eclipse has a menu bar that includes "Help". If you click "Help" it
drops down a menu window that contains nine menu items, one of these
menu items is

Key-Assist... Ctrl+Shift+L

It doesnt say "HotKeys..." but the inquisitive might consider it worth a
mouse click to explore that menu item and find out whether the terms are
related in any way.

My secod resort is usually Google. Just for fun I typed "Eclipse Hotkey"
into Google and viewed the first web-page listed. Your answer is there too.

Both these seem to me to be better than waiting three hours (or three
days) for a newsgroup response.

YMMV.

Hendrik Maryns