Editing in JTable

Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I am using jtable as my grid control and display data with in it. now i want to edit cell value that would compare with database value and if there are some changes find then it will save value into database. I am facing problems to edit value in table and compare it to database.How would we add events in jtable. Please give me some solution to solve this problem.

Ad