ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING SOFTWARE DEVELOPER

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by eon_nurse, Apr 3, 2006.

  1. eon_nurse

    eon_nurse Guest

    Small engineering consulting firm with research and development
    laboratory seeks
    contracts developing VHDL as well as Verilog applications; looking for
    6 month to
    2 year contract helping your enterprise......We also program in any
    computer language
    and develop hardware systems (analog and digital systems)......CONTACT
    US GIVING
    A DESCRIPTION OF YOUR COMPANY'S PROJECT AND WE WILL SEND YOU
    THE COSTS......ONCE YOU AGREE TO THESE COSTS WE WILL THEN PROCEED
    WITH THE PROJECT....

    CALL ANDREW: (514)-333-1622 or (514)-792-1622
    EMAIL:

    "WE DEVELOP PROJECTS"

    eon_nurse, Apr 3, 2006