ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING SOFTWARE DEVELOPER

eon_nurse

Small engineering consulting firm with research and development
laboratory seeks
contracts developing VHDL as well as Verilog applications; looking for
6 month to
2 year contract helping your enterprise......We also program in any
computer language
and develop hardware systems (analog and digital systems)......CONTACT
US GIVING
A DESCRIPTION OF YOUR COMPANY'S PROJECT AND WE WILL SEND YOU
THE COSTS......ONCE YOU AGREE TO THESE COSTS WE WILL THEN PROCEED
WITH THE PROJECT....

CALL ANDREW: (514)-333-1622 or (514)-792-1622
EMAIL: (e-mail address removed)

"WE DEVELOP PROJECTS"