    appreciate it if anyone of you could help me out.

    thanking you
    harsha

    harsha mogaligundla, Jun 30, 2003

  2. harsha mogaligundla

    UR ednec Guest

    Simple Design: (Please build on this as required)

    1. User Table - Store all user information here, e.g. first name, last name,
    address, phone, ssn etc
    Primary Key - make it something unique like employee id (make primary key
    a running sequence number)
    2. Department table - Store all department info here, e.g. departmend id,
    department name, location etc
    Primary Key - make it department id, which can be a running seq. number
    3. Holiday table - Store all organization holidays in the fiscal year
    Primary key - make it a running seq (RSN)
    4. TimeSheet Table - Store data for timesheet for each employee
    Primary Key - make it combo of date and employee id thus no employee can
    have more than one record per day
    Add a flag for denoting approved status

    the rest of the logic such as overtime, sick leave etc can go into your
    application

    HTH

    UR ednec, Jul 1, 2003