Error 500

rikesh

Hi

I wrote some ASP last week which worked fine, but now I'm trying to run my
ASP and I keep getting the following error on my local IIS:

HTTP 500 - Internal server error
Internet Explorer

Any ideas?

My JSP and HTML work perfectly though!!

rikesh

Could it be related to the Visual Studio SP6 that I applied, before that the
page worked fine???

The error I get is the following:

Server Application Error
The server has encountered an error while loading an application during the
processing of your request. Please refer to the event log for more detail
information. Please contact the server administrator for assistance.

Any ideas, Chaps?

Kind regards

Rikesh

Bob Barrows [MVP]

rikesh said:
Could it be related to the Visual Studio SP6 that I applied, before
that the page worked fine???

The error I get is the following:

Server Application Error
The server has encountered an error while loading an application
during the processing of your request. Please refer to the event log

Did you check the event log?

rikesh

Hi Bob

Yeah, I did....But it was useless!!!

Bob Barrows said:
Did you check the event log?

--
Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Well, it is next to impossible for me to determine what the problem is. I
suggest you call MS Product Support. If the problem is caused by a bug in
SP6, then you will not be charged for the call. We would appreciate it if
you would let us know the result of your call, so others can be helped.

Bob Barrows