Error accessing page

T.B.

I've got an ASP .Net project which I built on a
development machine, but when I copy the files to another
computer I get the following error:

Parser Error Message: Could not load
type 'ChainStore.Global'.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Application Codebehind="Global.asax.vb"
Inherits="ChainStore.Global" %>

Source File:
D:\inetpub\Reporting\ChainStore\global.asax Line: 1

ChainStore is, of course, the name of the app. Any ideas?

Todd

Atrax

looks to me like you've forgotten to upload an essential file (or files)

at first glance, anyway.

Why? Why was I programmed to feel pain?

Atrax. MVP, IIS
http://rtfm.atrax.co.uk/

newsflash : Atrax.Richedit 1.0 now released.
click the link above!

T.B.

I used the project 'Copy...' function of Visual
Studio .Net to copy it out to the new site. It copied
everything, including the entire bin directory.

Todd