Error decoding

Hansen

Hi!

I have a try/catch statement on my webpage, in which a create som html.
Sometimes this routine fails (seems as if an object hasn't been created yet)
and the catch writes the error in an alert box. My problem is that the only
thing the error says is [object error] even though I write all the
attributes in the Error object (name, number, description, message).
How can I see which line or object that causes the error?

Another question: What is the difference from a javascript point of view on
Win Xp and Windows Server 2003?

Best Regards
Hansen