Error description.

rajendra

Hello All,

Please assist me in rectifying the bbelow error.

Win32::OLE(0.1701): GetOleObject() Not a Win32::OLE object during global
destruction.
Win32::OLE(0.1701): GetOleObject() Not a Win32::OLE object during global
destruction.
Free to wrong pool 95c1fc0 not 15d2cb8 during global destruction.

With Rgds,
Raj

rajendra

Hello All,

The actual error is "Free to wrong pool 1c7ef28 not 15d2cb8 during global
destruction." .

The error mentioned below was due to the fact that I had included the
package "Win32::OLE" in my code.

With Rgds,
Raj

J. Gleixner

rajendra said:
Hello All,

The actual error is "Free to wrong pool 1c7ef28 not 15d2cb8 during global
destruction." .

The error mentioned below was due to the fact that I had included the
package "Win32::OLE" in my code.

What did you find when you tried searching the Internet for a similar
error? e.g. "Free to wrong pool"