Error in ASP.NET 2.0 script processing?

Paul Devenney

I have the following section of code inside my aspx page

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="/Web/Css/<%=GetStyleSheet()%>.css" />

This code rendered find in ASP.NET 1.1, and

<link rel="stylesheet" <%=GetStyleSheet()%> type="text/css"
href="/Web/Css/test.css" />

and

<title><%=GetStyleSheet()%></title>

all render as expected. The offending item renders as

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="/WaterstonsWeb/Css/&lt;%=GetStyleSheet()%>.css" />

is this a bug in .NET 2?

cheers,

Paul