Error: There is not enough space on the disk.

Guest

I have encountered this error message, do anyone know what is happening??
Thanks.

CodeDomProvider 'Microsoft.CSharp.CSharpCodeProvider'. Please review the
stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in
the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.IOException: There is not enough space on the
disk.

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[IOException: There is not enough space on the disk.
]
System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String str) +723
System.IO.FileStream.WriteCore(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
+134
System.IO.FileStream.FlushWrite() +55
System.IO.FileStream.Flush() +39
System.IO.FileStream.Dispose(Boolean disposing) +32
System.IO.FileStream.Close() +17
System.CodeDom.Compiler.CodeCompiler.FromDomBatch(CompilerParameters
options, CodeCompileUnit[] ea) +382
System.CodeDom.Compiler.CodeCompiler.FromDom(CompilerParameters options,
CodeCompileUnit e) +90

System.CodeDom.Compiler.CodeCompiler.System.CodeDom.Compiler.ICodeCompiler.CompileAssemblyFromDom(CompilerParameters options, CodeCompileUnit e) +37
System.Web.Compilation.BaseCompiler.GetCompiledType() +227

Chris Hyde

simon said:
I have encountered this error message, do anyone know what is happening??
Thanks.

How much free space do you have available on the hard drive just before
attempting to write your file? Is the size of the file to be written
GREATER than the amount of free space?

HTH...
Chris