Error Using .tlb file in ASP

Sanjay Kumr

Hi,

I am trying to use a .tlb file in an asp page.
I am getting an error.

Error Type:
Server object, ASP 0177 (0x800401F3)
Invalid ProgID. For additional information specific to this message
please visit the Microsoft Online Support site located at:
/crystal/checkuser.asp, line 12

The error is coming on line
set obj = Server.CreateObject("ARUSER.ICOMAppObj_3")

I tried to do similar thing in VB and it is working.

In Vb my code was like this

Dim obj As ARUSER.ICOMAppObj_3

On Error GoTo err

Set obj = New ARUSER.COMAppObj

x = obj.Login("test", "sanjay", 0)

MsgBox (x)

Exit Sub

err:

MsgBox err.Number & vbCrLf & err.Description & "Error Occured"

In VB, I added a reference of .tlb.

Please let me know how can i achieve this in .ASP File

Regards,
Sanjay Kumar