Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web server. Click help

Mosh

I was able to debug an asp.net application with no problems even after
installing xp sp2.
In the last few days I am getting "Error while trying to run project: Unable
to start debugging on the web server. Click help for more information" (no
additional infomration)

I followed all the suggestion in the help screen (other then "Manually
attach") and it did not help.
I added all the IUSER and IWAM users to debuggers.
I register aspnetispai.dll

I am using framework v1.1.4322. XP SP2
The application runs OK without debugging.

What else can it be?

Need your help
Thanks

Guest

In the properties page of your solution/project check to make sure that in
the Configuration section that ASP.NET debugging is enabled/checked.