Error with a non-breaking space in WML

WLY

Hello all,
The mobile forms of the mobile app i'm developing render a non-breaking
space using named character entity - &nbsp - like this:
&nbsp;<br/>
txt2</p>
The problem is that the wap gateway i'm using returns a wml compilation error:
Failed to compile the wml page!
Message: The entity "nbsp" was referenced, but not declared.

If i replace the named character entity ( ) for the decimal character entity
( ) the wap gateway compiles the wml.

My question is: Is it possible to change the way .net framework render the
nonbreaking space, to force decimal character entity? I look in
machine.config and don´t find any configuration for that.

Thanks for your help!!

intiratr

same here.
It happen with nokia series 40 or lower and others phone.
I think it's related to wap version lower than 2.0.
Any help is appreciated.