Errors from Microsoft's ASP.NET "Web Data Administrator" program

Dgates

This request might belong in a "SQL"-related newsgroup, but it's such
a pain using Agent to subscribe to a new group (and download its
50,000 messages!) just to ask one question.

So, since it deals with an ASP.NET app, I thought I'd ask here.

I am using Web Data Adminstrator, which I downloaded recently from the
Microsoft site. I get an error when I create tables or columns:

There was an error creating the table:
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]
Cannot use empty object or column names.
Use a single space if necessary.

This happens after I do nothing more than type "Users" in as the
desired name of my new table and click "Create."

I am using Windows 2000 and MSDE.

I've heard that it might have something to do with how I've got MSDE's
"QUOTED_IDENTIFIER" flag set. So, maybe there's just a single "osql"
command I have to type at a command prompt...?

Can anyone help with this?

Dgates

I didn't get a response on this, so I thought I'd try again, with the
error message in the subject line. (hoping someone will read it and
say, "Oh, yeah! I got that error!")