ethereum

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by George Mpouras, Mar 12, 2014.

  1. Have anyone here experiment with ethereum ( www.ethereum.org ) or try to
    write a prototype Perl interface ? It looks very interesting project.

    George Mpouras, Mar 12, 2014

  2. George Mpouras

    greymausg Guest

    Interesting?... Puzzling.. fuzzy picture of mountains a la Japan

    <head>
    body{
    background-image: url(background.gif);
    background-attachment: fixed;
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    background-position: 50% 50%;
    }
    </head>

    Presumably we will know more..
    PS, are you involved?

    greymausg, Mar 17, 2014

  3. sorry, I am not involved, but I will try to write an interface if found
    the time

    George Mpouras, Mar 17, 2014
  4. George Mpouras

    greymausg Guest

    I know that, its very basic HTML. I was wondering how that
    would be dealth with Perl. I presume its a site in building

    greymausg, Mar 17, 2014