event when changing the <select> element.

Mr. X.

Hello.

The onclick event on <select> element work for firefox, but I how can I
catch the event on windows-IE ?

I did :
<select id = "select_language">
<option value="ENGLISH" onclick = "call_eng()">English</option>
<option value="HEBREW" onclick = "call_heb()">Hebrew</option>
</select>

The above works only for Firefox.
What is the syntax for IE ?

Thanks :)

miher

Hi,

You can try the onchange event of the select element, that works on IE.

Hope You find this useful.
-Zsolt