exam code and description

Guest

Hello Everyone,

Can anybody tell me what are the Microsoft's certification exam codes and
their description? Also how to prepare for the same and what books are i
should refer to? Also would like know about natrue and rules of certification
exams?

I am intrested getting certification in Asp.Net , c#, Sql server and XML

Thanks in advance.
Bye
Kiran

Masudur

Hello Everyone,

Can anybody tell me what are the Microsoft's certification exam codes and
their description? Also how to prepare for the same and what books are i
should refer to? Also would like know about natrue and rules of certification
exams?

I am intrested getting certification in Asp.Net , c#, Sql server and XML

Thanks in advance.
Bye
Kiran

Hi...

Please visit
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcpd/entapp/default.mspx
every this is listed there...
Thanks

Md. Masudur Rahman (Munna)
Kaz Software Ltd.
www.kaz.com.bd
http://munnacs.110mb.com

Mark Rae [MVP]

I am intrested getting certification in Asp.Net , c#, Sql server and XML

My advice to you is don't bother - the Microsoft "certifications" are a
complete waste of time. For only a few dollars you can download the entire
set of questions for any exam and just learn them before you sit the "test":
http://www.examcheets.com/

Masudur

My advice to you is don't bother - the Microsoft "certifications" are a
complete waste of time. For only a few dollars you can download the entire
set of questions for any exam and just learn them before you sit the "test":http://www.examcheets.com/

I totally agree with Mark...
"a complete waste of time..." ...
soon new certification will come and again you got to upgrade your
self...

Masudur