Examples of multiplying matrices in BLAS/LAPACK in c or c++

Joined
Sep 16, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I'm trying to use BLAS in c (from essl), and all I want to do is to multiply two matrices (1xN and NxN) together using sgemms or sgemm. I have tried all combinations of values for the leading dimensions etc and I just can't get it to work.

The column major order of fortran makes things a lot tougher.

Does anyone have any clue how to get this to work? My guess is that the way it functions is highly contingent on how your define your 2d arrays (static, vs float * vs float ** , etc).

I would love an example.

Thanks!
Mike