excel's FIND

werwer

I've flipped thru cells looking for data. It works well. However,
I'd like to try excel's FIND function. I've only started and
already I'm stumped. How do I use this? I have to test for
success and collect the address of the cell found. Thanks.

sheets:
foreach my $ws (in $MyWorkbook->Sheets) {
$ws->Find('What:=CL247', 'After:=ActiveCell',
'LookIn:=xlFormulas', 'LookAt:=xlPart',
'SearchOrder:=xlByRows',
'SearchDirection:=xlNext', 'MatchCase:=False',
'SearchFormat:=False');
} # sheets:

xhoster

werwer said:
I've flipped thru cells looking for data. It works well. However,
I'd like to try excel's FIND function. I've only started and
already I'm stumped. How do I use this? I have to test for
success and collect the address of the cell found. Thanks.

sheets:
foreach my $ws (in $MyWorkbook->Sheets) {
$ws->Find('What:=CL247', 'After:=ActiveCell',
'LookIn:=xlFormulas', 'LookAt:=xlPart',
'SearchOrder:=xlByRows',
'SearchDirection:=xlNext', 'MatchCase:=False',
'SearchFormat:=False');
} # sheets:

There is more than one module which (claims to) work with xls files.
From the above code, I can't tell which one of them you are using.

Xho