Expand an image to fit in the table cell

Jason

Hi folks,
I have a very small image(1x1 pixel) that I want to put in a table
cell, since the cell is undoutedly larger than the image, I want to
stretch the image in order to fit it in the cell. But the problem is,
the table cell is kind of dynamic. Does anybody know how I can get the
height and width of it programmatically? Thanks a lot.

Jason

Axel Dahmen

Obviously you're trying to set a background colour. I suggest you better use
CSS. Anything else has been deprecated by the W3C and is considered bad
style. Or make the <td> run on the server (<td Runat="server" ...>) and set
the background colour there.

HTH,
Axel Dahmen