Expert advice please

Ed B

URGENT!

I'm not sure if this is the forum to answer this question or not.
I'll give it a shot anyway.

I need to automate a task which currently is done manually seval time
a day. It involves running two programs concurrently that display a
GUI window with certain ares that "flash". Based on a specific area
flashing in one window, a sequence of no more than three selections
(button) are clicked on in another window. These selections then
change the flashing areas in the first window and the process is
repeated.

Due to the critical nature of this process running continously and
with a high accuracy rate, I need to determine if this process can be
automated to run without human intervention. If it can it, or
possibly can, I would be willing to pay handsomely for the right
person to assit me in completing this process.

If you believe you have the skills and talant to achieve this task, or
know of someone that can, please email me at (e-mail address removed) or
call me at 303.877.6567. I open to consulting fees as well as
referral fees.

Thank you
Ed B.