Expert Help needed

john

Hello,

We have been developing a site on an Xp Pro workstation. We then moved
it to our win2k box for production. During the process we upgraded from
vs.2002 to 2003 on both machines. The site works 100% fine on the Xp Pro box
but when we move over to the win2k box we get the following error when
trying to print a report via crystal reports.

Compiler Error Message: BC30560: 'CrystalReportViewer' is ambiguous in the
namespace 'CrystalDecisions.Web'.

When then tried to create a generic project on the win2k box with crystal
reports and get the same error. Looking through so post we found that during
an upgrade the web.config might not be upgraded from 9.1.3xxx to 9.1.5xxx we
changed that and it still doesn't work. We then copied the web.config from
the Xp Pro box to the production box and still doesn't work. Does anyone
have any ideas? Thanks in advance.

John

john

Alvin,

Yes I have this one resolved. Thanks for asking.

John

Alvin Bruney said:
Your post went unanswered. Have you resolved this issue?

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]