Export data to .PDF?

Null

Hello --

I am looking for a way to dynamically generate PDF documents - combining
Crystal Reports and data driven "fields".

For example, I have a template that's essentially a summary document and I
would like to populate certain fields with client names and account data.

Also, I would like to make a "master" PDF that contains all the PDF
summaries in one document -- and use bookmarks if possible.

Can this be done, and are there any examples?

Any advice, tips, and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

Munsifali Rashid

The Crystal Decisions website has a good support area at
http://www.crystaldecisions.com/products/dev_zone/net/default.asp. Not sure
you can do the "master" PDF thing though.. haven't seen any articles on
doing anything like that. Having said that, using Crystal Reports with
Visual Studio .NET doesn't seem like something that's particularly well
documented, so it might be something that's easily possible, but just not
written about :)

Try downloading the "Underground Office Supply" sample application... Maybe
that'll have something.

Regards,

Mun

Joined
Feb 9, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
data export

I find a good method from an article which is published on
Codeproject.com/KB/cs/Excel_PDF_Word_ExportWiz.aspx
It introduces a small tools on exporting data from database to several format files and offers an address to download the free component.