Export from Access to Excel

Robert

Hi
I'm doing program in Visual C++ 6
How to export whole MS Acces table to MS Excel
in Visual Basic 6 there is a command 'DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet' (OLE
automation)
but I don't know how to use it in Visual C++ 6
OLE automation in fast but mayby there is anowther way to transfer fast
whole MS Acces table to Excel using Visual C++

Thanks for help

R.

Joona I Palaste

Robert said:
Hi
I'm doing program in Visual C++ 6
How to export whole MS Acces table to MS Excel
in Visual Basic 6 there is a command 'DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet' (OLE
automation)
but I don't know how to use it in Visual C++ 6
OLE automation in fast but mayby there is anowther way to transfer fast
whole MS Acces table to Excel using Visual C++

Perhaps you should ask in comp.os.ms-windows.programmer?

Henri Manson

Robert said:
Hi
I'm doing program in Visual C++ 6
How to export whole MS Acces table to MS Excel
in Visual Basic 6 there is a command 'DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet' (OLE
automation)
but I don't know how to use it in Visual C++ 6
OLE automation in fast but mayby there is anowther way to transfer fast
whole MS Acces table to Excel using Visual C++

Thanks for help

R.

Joona is right, you should ask this question in a microsoft C newsgroup.
I can give you a hint though: use the #import feature of VC++ to
easily use automation (in this cass MS Access) in C++. look at
msnd.microsoft.com for details about this.