export to excel?

S. Justin Gengo

Dave,

I have some sample code showing how to export a datagrid (with formatting)
to an excel spreadsheet. It does not export multiple tabs... I'm not certain
how to do that or if it's even possible.

If you'd like to look over the code you may find it in my code library at:
http://www.aboutfortunate.com?page=codelibrary

Just use the search box there to search for: "Datagrid Excel"

--
Sincerely,

S. Justin Gengo, MCP
Web Developer / Programmer