Extracting dataset components

Victor Irzak

Hello,

How can I extract components like dataset from the web page?
I'm talking about the components that are stored in the bottom part of the
page. (non visible components)
As far as I could see, they were not in ControlCollection of the page.

Thanks

David Jessee

If the code is located inside an aspnet codebehind, or in the aspx file,
then you can do this...
Dim fi As System.Reflection.FieldInfo

For Each fi In Me.GetType().GetFields
If fi.FieldType().Equals(GetType(DataSet)) Then
dim ds as DataSet = fi.GetValue(Me)
'You can do something with the Dataset, now...this will execute for
each dataset found
End If
Next