    U01:%x[0,1]
    U02:%x[1,1]

    and now I want to go ahead and extract the foods from a sentence like "how do I make a banana bread". Also, I'm unsure how I interface to crf++ with python, I compiled and installed it from source as described on the above website but I don't have a crf module available in python...

    cerr, Oct 1, 2013

  2. Hi,
    I have unfortunately no experience with CRF++; if there is no python
    wrapper for it available, the usage might not be (easily) possible -
    depending on the character of this library, you may try accessing it
    e.g. via ctypes.

    Alternatively, you may try another packages already available, e.g.
    NLTK: http://nltk.org/
    False

    # of course there might be some surprise, probably due to polysemy ore
    some specifics of the semantic description...

    cf.
    http://nltk.org/
    http://nltk.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/doc/howto/wordnet.html
    http://www.velvetcache.org/2010/03/01/looking-up-words-in-a-dictionary-using-python
    http://wordnet.princeton.edu/man/lexnames.5WN.html

    hth,
    vbr

    Vlastimil Brom, Oct 1, 2013

  3. Hi Ron,
    In the python/ subdirectory of the CRF++ source package there's a
    README with instructions on how to use the CRFPP python module.

    HTH,

    Joost

    Joost Molenaar, Oct 1, 2013
  4. cerr