FAQ (somewhat OT)

Victor Bazarov

All,

I just found out that the maintainer of the C++ FAQ Lite,
Marshall Cline, is being cared for in a hospital at this time,
following an unfortunate accident. Hopefully, and according
to what doctors tell him, he is going to be back soon and will
again be able to participate in our discussions.

Meanwhile if you had suggestions about the FAQ or questions
about the FAQ or about his book, be aware that his personal
absence of Usenet access at the hospital. Email, on the other
hand, is available to Marshall, even now.

Considering all that, may I suggest you drop a note to him at
<cline AT parashift DOT com>? I am sure that while he doesn't
know many (or any) of us personally, a note wishing him well
is still going to be very pleasant to him.

Victor