Fetch a external process.

wingman

Hello All

I'm completely new to ASP.Net. I need to write a page to fetch an external
call
which actually call a Java program to download a file, the content of this
downloaded is pipe-separated fields.
Then parse this file and upload to database.

I got no problem to fetch an external call but is there a way to detect that
file
is completely downloaded before the my program reading the file?
otherwise I'll get a error message saying "the file is in use", not exactly
remember the error message.

I solve this problem by try and catch

sub readFile()
try