File compatability between VS.NET and Web Marix

G

Hi

Running a web page in webmatrix, which is developed in Visual Studio.NE

I have a web page, which is developed in Visual Studio.NET, It has a .aspx, .aspx.resx and .aspx.vb

I want this page to run in the web matrix by openeing these pages in webmatrix

If I run this Web Matrix, The Main Page is opening, when if I click the button in the page, the datagrid in the page should get expand, the code for this one is in the .aspx.vb file. But instead it is giving page unavailable error

I feel that .aspx the web page is not referering the .aspx.vb in web matrix. whether I should copy all the scripts from .aspx.vb and I should integrate with html script in .aspx or what

Please help me Running a web page in webmatrix, which is developed in Visual Studio.NET

C

Chris Jackson

Web Matrix doesn't support code behind, but VS.NET does. If you want to use
files in both, you'll have to use inline code only.

G

Hi

Is it possible to change the source code written in Visual Studio.NET as a inline code, in order to make it run on WebMatrix.

G

Hi

Is it possible to Change the ASP.NET source code, which developed using Visual Studio.NET IDE as the source code which is compatible with web matrix

In VS.NET it is developed using .aspx and .aspx.vb files. whether webmatrix will support .aspx.vb files or not.?

C

Chris Jackson

Is it possible to Change the ASP.NET source code, which developed using
Visual Studio.NET IDE as the source code which is compatible with web
matrix?

I am not aware of an automated way to do this.
In VS.NET it is developed using .aspx and .aspx.vb files. whether
webmatrix will support .aspx.vb files or not.?

It does not.

Ask a Question