File names for monitoring must have absolute paths, and no wildcards.

msnews.microsoft.com

No clue why I get this error. It doesn't happen on my local machine. It
doesn't give a clue as to where it occurs. Any way to track this? I'm not
even sure if it's affecting the web site. It seems to run fine regardless of
the error.
-------------------

System.Web.HttpException: Invalid file name for monitoring:
'c:\websites\edit336\edit.com\~'. File names for monitoring must have
absolute paths, and no wildcards.
at System.Web.DirectoryMonitor.AddFileMonitor(String file)
at System.Web.DirectoryMonitor.StartMonitoringFile(String file,
FileChangeEventHandler callback, String alias)
at System.Web.FileChangesMonitor.StartMonitoringPath(String alias,
FileChangeEventHandler callback)
at System.Web.Caching.CacheDependency.Init(Boolean isPublic, Boolean
isSensitive, String[] filenamesArg, String[] cachekeysArg, CacheDependency
dependency, DateTime utcStart)
at System.Web.Caching.CacheDependency..ctor(Boolean isSensitive, String[]
filenames, DateTime utcStart)
at
System.Web.Configuration.HttpConfigurationSystem.GetCacheDependencies(Hashta
ble cachedeps, DateTime utcStart)
at System.Web.Configuration.HttpConfigurationSystem.ComposeConfig(String
reqPath, IHttpMapPath configmap)
at System.Web.HttpContext.GetCompleteConfigRecord(String reqpath,
IHttpMapPath configmap)
at System.Web.HttpContext.GetCompleteConfig()
at System.Web.HttpContext.GetConfig(String name)
at System.Web.ImpersonationData.Init(Boolean appLevel, Boolean throwOnError)
at System.Web.ImpersonationData.GetImpersonationToken(Boolean forGlobalCode,
Boolean throwOnError)
at System.Web.ImpersonationData.Start(Boolean forGlobalCode, Boolean
throwOnError, Boolean fromAnotherThread)
at System.Web.HttpApplication.OnThreadEnter()
at System.Web.HttpApplication.ResumeSteps(Exception error)