    how can i correct this problem

    TIA
    Barry

    barry, Feb 1, 2006

  2. Barry,
    On the Win 2003 box, you did enable ASP to be allowed correct? In the
    versions I was playing with, it was disabled by default and I thought the
    behavior was similar.

    Hope this helps,
    Mark Fitzpatrick
    Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

    Mark Fitzpatrick, Feb 1, 2006

  3. barry

    barry Guest

    Hi Mark

    Thanks for your prompt reply, but i could not understand which Windows 2003
    box your are refering to, can you please elobrate this a little more, i need
    to get the site running urgently

    Thanks
    Barry

    barry, Feb 1, 2006
  4. barry

    Hans Kesting Guest

    IIS 6.0 is the webserver for Win2003 (XP has IIS 5). So that Win2003
    box is your webserver.

    Hans Kesting

    Hans Kesting, Feb 1, 2006
  5. barry

    barry Guest

    Hi

    I am a bit ignorant in these matters, could you guys please explain with
    instructions like open Computer Management , select node etc.

    Barry

    barry, Feb 1, 2006
  6. barry

    barry Guest

    hi

    else point me to some article on this subject on Microsoft's website

    Barry

    barry, Feb 1, 2006
  7. barry

    Guest Guest