File System Object Rollback

Chris

Is there any way of rollback any changes made by the file system object in
the event of an error. I delete a file and copy one somewhere and the copy
fails is there anyway to rollback the delete. Essentially a file system
version of a transaction. Regards, Chris.

Slim

Not that I know off,

but you could copy it to a temp folder then delete it when your sure