Filtering records

risa hu

Hi: I need to build an ASP query to search a property size that is
between minimum and maximum values (in two text boxes in a form). Here
is the SQL statement I use:
mysql="select Center_name, Store_name, Address, Phone, Size, Type, APN
from delamo where size >= '"&min& "'"

But when running the code I got an error message "Data type mismatch in
criteria expression."

Do I need to dim both min and mas as numbers? Please help me!
Risa