Finding the right page for a row in a datagrid.

Jim Mitchell

I have an "Add Company" linkbutton on my page that allows a user to add a
company.

Once the company is added I can re-fill the data adapter and bond the
datagrid, but I would like the datagrid to go to the page that has the new
company.

Is there a way to find out what page of a datagrid I would find a row given
I know the unique ID?

Thanks in advance.

Ad