fixed table size

jFox

I have one table with multiple links and all links are loaded in the same
table ( on the same page ).
Problem is that sometimes you have few infos and sometimes many infos in the
same table so the table size (width) is auto defined by the data in this
table.

How can i define some constant table size so i can avoid table auto
resizing.

Arjen