flash banners and javascript

Kal

Hi everyone,

I have a simple sight that has a unique flash banner for every button
of my navigation. so my navigation looks something like this (home,
services, location, etc..) when a user clicks on home, it has a flash
banner specific to home, same deal for the other sections. This works
fine, but I have an iFrame in the middle of my site (i did this in
order to maintain my formatting for pages with long text). If someone
is in 'Services', then clicks on a subpage of 'Locations' the flash
banner should change to the flash banner specific to 'Locations'.
currently, it doesn't do that, so it looks strange when the middle
page inside the iFrame has content about 'Locations' but the banner up
top is specific to 'Services'.

How can I solve this problem?

Thank you,

dhx

-Lost

Kal said:
Hi everyone,

I have a simple sight that has a unique flash banner for every button
of my navigation. so my navigation looks something like this (home,
services, location, etc..) when a user clicks on home, it has a flash
banner specific to home, same deal for the other sections. This works
fine, but I have an iFrame in the middle of my site (i did this in
order to maintain my formatting for pages with long text). If someone
is in 'Services', then clicks on a subpage of 'Locations' the flash
banner should change to the flash banner specific to 'Locations'.
currently, it doesn't do that, so it looks strange when the middle
page inside the iFrame has content about 'Locations' but the banner up
top is specific to 'Services'.

How can I solve this problem?

Dunno. I'd have to see a URL to even begin to understand where to start.