Flat Style DropDownList

Stefano Napafini

As subject, how could I change the layout of an asp:dropdownlist
webcontrol so that it appears flat (single border, no 3d look...).

Probably it's a very naive question, but I've started using asp.net just
now...and sorry for the mistakes due to my bad english...

Martijn Saly

Stefano said:
As subject, how could I change the layout of an asp:dropdownlist
webcontrol so that it appears flat (single border, no 3d look...).

Probably it's a very naive question, but I've started using asp.net just
now...and sorry for the mistakes due to my bad english...

It's theoretically possible using CSS, but neither IE6 nor Firefox support
styling a dropdown box. Only Opera 8 allows it.