forcing install in CPAN

Discussion in 'Perl' started by Hugh Lutley, Dec 21, 2003.

  1. Hugh Lutley

    Hugh Lutley Guest

    I'm trying to install the Device::SerialPort module using CPAN but
    whilst CPAN is running 'make test' a couple of errors are flagging so I
    cannot continue the install without forcing it. I'm not too worried
    about the errors as the success rate is still around 99.7 percent.

    Anyway, so how do I force the install?? I tried -f and --force options
    after install but they aren't recognised....

    Cheers

    --
    /* Hugh Lutley aKa Spewy
    * This message was created on either