[Form authentication] Looking for complete sample

Arjen

Hello,

I need a very simple login management system.
I can create it by myself... but if somebody has done this before... it can
saves me a lot of time.

What I want is this:
- Form authentication
- Login page
- Account management page (add/change/delete accounts and roles)
- XML file as database

If you know or have a good sample please tell me!

Thanks!
Arjen

Arjen

Yes, I have tried.
Most samples use a database to store data. (I want to use a XML file)

Arjen