Form with Do Events progress feature

John Cosmas

I have a login form which I will redirect to another page which will have to
display a clock gif which rotates as long as the backend events are running
while I load my profiles. Until then, I need to display my clock because it
can take up to 30 seconds or more to run the events in the back. Please let
me know how I can do all of this... whether I use the Page_Load events, or
something else. Any help will be most appreciated.

John Cosmas