Form works on most computers but not on a few

Mark Sandfox

I have a simply email form using smtpmail.send. This form works on 99% of
computers but does not work on my customers computer. He gets the generic
runtime error. Again when tested on every other computer i can find it
works perfectly. Could this be a user configuration issue (i.e. plugin
conflict or option conflict)? Thank you in advnace for you help.