Formatting Data Results...proper case

CD

I have a asp page pulling results from an Access DB. I have no control of
the data input to the db. All the information is entered in Upper case. It
contains fields like address, city, etc..

DB data:
AddressColumn: 123 BILL AVENUE format to 123 Bill Avenue

Is there a way to format the data on the webpage in proper case with a
fucntion or routine? I am not a programmer by trade but can follow logic.

TIA
CD

Mike Brind [MVP]

http://classicasp.aspfaq.com/general/how-do-i-convert-a-name-to-proper-case.html