    asp.dll)

    Is this possible, and if so how?

    Any help greatly appreciated, as usual :)

    Jo Inferis, Jan 26, 2005

  2. Jo Inferis

    Jo Inferis Guest

    In case anyone is interested, this thread :
    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/microsoft.public.platformsdk.internet.se
    rver.isapi-dev/browse_frm/thread/562445758770b6fa

    ....says no. Should really have been looking in aspnet.security group
    anyway. Sorry about that!

    I shall now go and bash the developer who coded his section in classic asp
    rather than asp.net "to save time"...grrr

    Jo Inferis, Jan 26, 2005