Forms Authentication failed - No Redirect

Guest

On my local developing-machine the Redirect after authentication is working
very fine.
After uploading the Code on my Webserver (IIS 6.0) the login-page refreshes
after clicking "Sign-Up" and no redirect happens.

Here´s a Code-Snippet from my web.config:

<authentication mode="Forms">
<forms loginUrl="login.aspx">
<credentials passwordFormat="Clear">
<user name="Test" password="test"/>
</credentials>
</forms>
</authentication>
<authorization>
<deny users="?"/>
</authorization>

Andy Fish

I presume you know it's getting as far as the call to RedirectFromLoginPage?

I had identical symptoms recently when I inadvertently passed in null as the
username parameter.

Andy