    was wondering if there is any discussions forum software written in Ruby.

    I am running Snitz forums, but curious if there is something done in Ruby.

    - Dwayne Smurdon

    Dwayne Smurdon, Jan 12, 2004

  2. I am currently developing a new forum for www.mikrocontroller.net. The
    planned features are: full NNTP access, optional (!) registration,
    subject- and sender-based scoring, optional threading (in later
    versions); there will be no avatar pictures, smilies, [phpbb] formatting
    Tags or anything else like this. It is using mysql with a nested set
    data structure and will work with CGI, Fastcgi and mod_ruby.

    I hope I will be able to release a beta or alpha version within a few
    weeks.

    Andreas Schwarz, Jan 13, 2004