Frameset Refresh - works in development, not production

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Norman, Feb 17, 2005.

  1. Norman

    Norman Guest

    I have the following setup working in development (local machine -
    XPPro/sp2) but it does not work in production (Server 2003/IIS6 over
    Internet):

    I have a frameset, opened as a modal dialog via showModalDialog(), that
    contains two pages (each in own frame).
    One shows thumbnails (thumbs.aspx)
    Other shows full-sized image (fullsize.aspx), and allows user to upload new
    images. When a new image is uploaded, the thumbnails need to be refreshed.

    The following JavaScript is executed via RegisterStartupScript from the
    fullsize.aspx after user uploads a new photo:
    string scriptString = "<script
    language=JavaScript>parent.thumbFrame.location.href =
    \"thumbs.aspx\"</script>";

    Please note that it works exactly as intended - but only on the local
    development machine. When I move it all to production, the thumbsFrame does
    not reload itself. I have verified that all file versions are the same
    between development and production.

    Any ideas? I need this to work in production just like in development.

    Thanks!

    Norman, Feb 17, 2005