    everything
    works fine.

    Kevin

    kevin, Jul 29, 2003

  2. kevin

    Marina Guest

    Smart navigation is known to have many issues, and is generally not
    recommended (at least not for anything with any level of complexity).

    Marina, Jul 29, 2003

  3. kevin

    Krissy Guest

    Unfortunately Smart Navigation is really buggy :(

    Instead, you can add this JavaScript to your page (I use it on my projects
    and it works fine :) )

    The idea is that when client ever clicks something on the page, it's scroll
    position is stored to hidden variable by using getPosition() function. If
    postback happens, setPosition() is called and it restores the scroll
    position.

    Put this in the <head> tags of the page:

    <script>
    function getPosition()
    {
    document.forms[0].hid.value=document.body.scrollTop;
    }

    function setPosition()
    {
    document.body.scrollTop=document.forms[0].hid.value;
    }
    </script>

    And at the body tag, place:

    <form id=WebForm1 method=post runat="server">
    <input type="hidden" id="hid" runat="server" >

    Krissy, Jul 30, 2003