Free ASP.NET SQL Table editor

gerryR

Hi All

Just wondering if there is any free asp.net table editor. It doesn't need
to be great looking, it will just be used for inputting info by our users
into the backend database so won't be visible to the public.

Thanks
gR

gerryR

Sorry, I should have mentioned I'm fairly new to asp.net, we have a couple
of stipulations thought and I thought grid view would not allow them.

Some of the fields we need to be drop down boxes, will grid view allow this?

Thanks
Gerry

gerryR

Forgot to say, we also need to be able to create new records, not just edit
existing ones . . .