Freelance offshore java/wsad programmer

Ralph

Hi All,

I have several java projects and would like to outsource to offshore
java developer. I am looking for one java programmer to do the
projects one by one.

if you are a j2ee developer and has the following skills
- WSAD 5.1.1
- design pattern, j2ee best practice.
- talent and has time after work.
- would like to do freelance project.

please contact email me.

Andrew Thompson

I have several java projects and would
like to outsource to offshore ..

Off what shore?

And, why 'offshore'? Is it something they'd
get arrested for doing in your country? ;-)

Joined
Feb 5, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Secure Next is a software technology corporation that develops, manufactures, and supports a wide range of software and web development projects. Headquartered in Fresno, California, USA, and its offshore in Chennai, India, we rock on every single projects we develop and venture into upcoming technology with a vision of agile web development & customer satisfaction. Thus, we want to make people feel informed and involved, committing quality and timeliness and ready to flourish using latest technology.

ref: Securenext software

Joined
Mar 14, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Re:

Toss is a one-stop shop for clients who want to build their brands and businesses in the online arena. Our bouquet of services includes everything from website-related jobs such as Web and Content development, Online Marketing and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to Online Reputation Management. Our services also include niche offerings such as mobile marketing, portal development, and development of e-commerce websites for our B2B and B2C customers.

Joined
Mar 14, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Isoftway is an emerging website & offshore software development company in Chennai, India. Our young & dynamic team of professionals continuously focus on good quality and “value for money” which has granted us reputation and respect.Isoftway develops crisp and effective websites. Our work combines elegant design, fast download time, easy-to-use navigation, and superior usability. We will make it quick, easy, and affordable. When you deliver a website project to isoftway, Chennai, we take care of everything you need.

Joined
Dec 10, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Web design company in india

FlyHigh Soft Technologies Web Designing Companies in Chennai,Web development Company Chennai offers Website design, Web development, E-commerce solutions, portal development and Maintenance,Graphic design in chennai.

Please Visit..
flyhightechnologies.com